|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||££15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a beautiful, well run home, working towards improving quality of care and enhancing the life of the residents?
Hoop Recruitment seeks a Registered General Night Nurse to join a friendly, picturesque home based in Cardiff.
As the successful Night Nurse, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care for up to 43 residents within the home.
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and highly skilled multi-disciplinary team to build your career supported by the care home group with excellent prospects for advancement.
As Night Nurse, some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for supporting management to run the service
- Establishing professional relationships with the service users
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Support and nurture a team of support workers
Benefits within the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Annual leave
- Competitive pension scheme
- A dedicated RGN consultant to provide support
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Must be RGN registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Compassionate and work empathy
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.