|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Sector||Nursing - Registered Manager|
|Salary||££45,001 – £50,000 Per Annum|
- Registered Home Manager – Nurse Preferable
Circa £45,000 + standard benefits
Hoop recruitment urgency seeks a highly experienced Registered Home Manager (Nurse with active PIN preferable) to join a reputable healthcare organisation providing first class care within an older person’s nursing home. The home boasts recognition as a leading home within South Wales and is is situated in the bustling town of Port Talbot with easy access to the M4.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Home Manager or Deputy Home Manager with a registered nurse qualification to come on board to drive the further success of the home.
Supported by a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, you will have the opportunity to utilise your leadership skills within a well run home alongside other passionate professionals.
As the successful candidate, some day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Assuming responsibility in running the service of the home
- Building and nurturing relationships with the service users
- Supporting and managing the entire staff team
- Work with local authorities and health board in the interest of the residents
- Leading and nurturing the team, driving outstanding care delivery
- Admissions and bed management
- Maintaining standards and working within regulations, whilst driving the home forward
In return for your hard work, benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Reputable and expanding organisation
- Positive CSSIW report
- Professional, specialist training
- Career progression
- Management support
To be successful in the role, you must demonstrate the following essential requirements:
- Self-motivated and resilient, natural educator with leadership experience
- Ideally a registered Nurse with current PIN
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- A strong leader with ability to sell vision to team
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.