|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||££15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Deputy Nurse Manger
£16.50 per hour
Key Words: Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Nursing Home, Nurse, RGN, RMN, Deputy Manager
Hoop Recruitment seeks a Deputy Home Manager (Nurse with active PIN) to join a reputable healthcare organisation providing first class care within an older person’s nursing home. The home boasts a warm and friendly atmosphere and is situated in the bustling town of Port Talbot with easy access to the M4.
The Deputy Manager will support the Registered Manager to maintain and develop excellent service within the home. Working clinical shifts, ensuring quality assurance measures are followed and staff are supported with day-to-day tasks.
As the successful candidate, you will possess strong clinical skills along with excellent leadership and management capability. You will ideally have a QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (or the equivalent) or be willing and be able to work toward this upon being awarded the role.
- Supporting the Home Manager with expert knowledge of advanced nursing skills and clinical decision making within the nursing home.
- Leading and developing specialist nursing care policies and procedures to aid the elderly and their families.
- Ensuring clinically effective practice through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of clinical work carried out by yourself and other team members.
- Have a working knowledge of Safeguarding policy and procedures, ensuring that individuals at risk are identified.
In return for your hard work, benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Reputable and expanding organisation
- Positive CSSIW report
- Professional, specialist training
- Career progression
- Management support
- Strong leadership & management experience within a health or care environment (ideally with an interest in care for the elderly).
- Must be RGN/RMN registered Nurse with current PIN.
- Development of own knowledge, skills, competency and experience through reflective practice, clinical practice and continuing education, professional developments and networking, which will benefit service delivery - willingness to attain the Registered Managers award.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships.
Due to the nature of the role, enhanced DBS checked will be carried out prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.