|Sector||Nursing - RMN|
|Salary||££25.01 – £27.50 Per Hour|
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (Agency/Temp)
Low Secure/forensic settings
Competitive rate of pay
Hoop Recruitment urgently seeks a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join to join our reputable nursing agency.
Working within purpose built Low Secure hospitals across the Cardiff area, you will provide specialist mental health care services in these settings on an agency temporary basis.
As an agency RMN, you will be responsible for supporting units with challenging behaviour with patients with neurological disorders and acquired brain injuries. Participating in multidisciplinary team assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of individual centred treatment plans.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who’s looking for full time agency nurse shifts, to someone with a permanent position that’s looking to pick up one or two shifts on the side of their current role.
In return for you hard work, Hoop Nursing offer:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- A dedicated nurse manager
- Free online DBS check
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Revalidation sessions
- Contract bookings
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Preparation of written reports for clinical reviews
- Clinically leading and nurturing a team of support workers
- Acting as an advocate to the client where appropriate
- Valid Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Excellent communicator with a resilient nature
- Follower of best practices at all time.
Due to the nature of the role, enhanced DBS checked will be carried out prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.