|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||££22.51 – £25.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Recruitment are looking for a qualified Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities to join our well established nursing agency.
You will be supporting several care homes across the Newport area, with the freedom to work where you want, when you want.
You will be working closely alongside permanent members of staff as well as other agency nurses within the homes. You will be responsible for providing the highest standard of care through Hoop Nursing.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who’s looking for full time agency nurse shifts or someone with a permanent position that’s looking to pick up one or two shifts on the side of their current role.
In return for you hard work, Hoop Nursing offer:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- A dedicated nurse manager
- Free online DBS check
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Revalidation sessions
- Contract bookings
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
As Agency Nurse, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Must be RGN,RMN or RNLD registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Compassionate and work empathy
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.