|Sector||Education - Primary Teacher|
|Salary||££80-£100 Per Day|
- Are you a qualified Foundation Phase teacher looking for a friendly, supportive and dedicated employer?
At Hoop Education we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing the very best service to each and every candidate that walks through the door. We are a specialist, teacher run team committed to finding YOUR ideal job placement.
Working with Hoop Education, you can expect:
- A dedicate relationship consultant
- A friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Free CPD opportunities
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 support and advice
We are currently looking to recruit Foundation Phase Teachers to work in schools throughout the RCT area. The ideal candidates will need to be friendly, approachable, reliable and committed to understanding and catering to the needs of all pupils that they work with. Additionally, you will possess a sound, up-to-date knowledge of relevant education practices and experience of teaching across the foundation phase.
Duties will include:
- Organising learning resources to create an effective and positive learning environment
- Planning, Preparing and Assessing lessons to cater for all pupils, incorporating differentiated tasks suitable for all ability levels.
- Teaching all areas of the Primary curriculum.
- Working closely with all school colleagues and under direction of the school leadership team.
- Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in education policy and curriculum changes
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching in a Primary setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver lesson plans to a high standard
- Have excellent classroom management skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school