|Sector||Education - TA/LSA|
|Salary||££60-£80 Per Day|
- Hoop Education are currently recruiting teaching assistants/support workers to work alongside students with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD). The school is located on the outskirts of Cardiff and caters for pupils aged 3-19 with complex physical and sensory impairments.
The ideal candidates for this role will have a passion for improving the learning experiences for those with complex additional needs within a specialist environment. You will be required to assess and differentiate your approach to ensure effective communication with pupils.
Candidates for this role must meet the following requirements:
- Prior experience of supporting children and young people with physical disabilities
- Possess a Moving and Handling certificate
- Be willing and able to provide all forms of personal care
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP)
- Due to the remote location of this setting, being a car driver is essential
- Be available to work Monday - Friday
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- An enhanced DBS certificate (for work in both the Child & Adult Workforce)
39 hours per week
Hoop Education is vastly experienced in placing candidates in their ideal job role. We welcome and questions you may have and encourage interested candidates to contact us to discuss this role in more detail. If you'd like to speak to us, please call Ryan on 02922 400519.