|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||££15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager, with dementia care experience to work in a purpose-built nursing home in the RCT area.
As the Deputy, you will work alongside a professional and personable Home Manager and will oversee a caring and compassionate staff team. You will lead in the manager’s absence, motivating the staff to deliver outstanding levels of care at all times. You will administer medication, review and evaluate care plans and will take responsibility for leading the team and running the home.
- Reputable organisation
- Excellent rate of pay
- Professional training
- Re-validation support
- Career progression
- Supporting the Home Manager with expert knowledge of advanced nursing skills and clinical decision making within the nursing home.
- Leading and developing specialist nursing care policies and procedures to aid the elderly and their families.
- Ensuring clinically effective practice through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of clinical work carried out by yourself and other team members.
- Have a working knowledge of Safeguarding policy and procedures, ensuring that individuals at risk are identified.
- To ensure that you and team maintain accurate manual and electronic records throughout all aspects of care provision to promote continuity and partnership, in line with policies, NMC record keeping guidelines and CSSIW Regulations.
- Strong leadership experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a current PIN
- Must have dementia care experience
- Development of own knowledge, skills, competency and experience through reflective practice, clinical practice and continuing education, professional developments and networking, which will benefit service delivery - willingness to attain the Registered Managers award.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships.
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click on the apply now button below or for further information please call on 02922 400519.